The below specifically describes our Privacy Statement:
- We do not collect personal information through the US Flour Corp Website unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address is collected through the US Flour Corp Website from visitors who submit a contact or request form, register for events, or request that we provide a link to the Website to a third party. We use personal information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the US Flour Corp Website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type, and version, and address of the website from which you entered the US Flour Corp Website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the US Flour Corp Website.
- We use temporary, session-specific cookies to track US Flour Corp Website traffic. Cookies do not reveal or contain any identifying or personal data, cannot read any information on your computer, and cannot interact with other cookies on your hard drive. Cookies stay on the user’s hard drive to identify site visits and whether the user is a returning visitor.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal information about visitors of the US Flour Corp Website, except as described herein. We may share non-personal information with third parties who provide us statistical information about the use of the US Flour Corp Website.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected through the US Flour Corp Website. While we place a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the US Flour Corp Website.
- The US Flour Corp Website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of such websites.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice to you. We will post a notice on the home page of the US Flour Corp Website to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please email us at email@example.com.